Law Office of Steven S. Kim handles all aspects of estate planning, including drafting wills and trusts, planning to minimize the estate tax, dealing with issues of the Massachusetts Homestead, and trust and estate administration, including:
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Trust Planning & Administration
- Family and Elder/Disability Planning Trusts
- Asset Protection for Massachusetts Residents
- Estate Planning for Non U.S .Citizens
- Massachusetts Homestead Planning
Probate is the process of passing the assets of a deceased person to his or heirs, after the payment of creditors. In addition to the grief that is caused by the loss of a loved one, the personal representative of an estate is required to quickly learn the legal procedures necessary to ensure a smooth estate administration. McLaughlin & Kim provides the help and assistance necessary to ensure a successful probate administration.
Law Office of Steven S. Kim has the experience necessary to guide personal representatives through the probate process. We handle estates of all sizes and complexities, from simple estates valued at less than $100,000 to taxable estates valued in the millions.